piątek, 18 kwietnia 2014

Moist no sugar cheesecake

It is a pleasure to introduce to you my first English recipe in this blog. The recipes are all originally in polish, but I will do my best to translate all of them as soon as possible.
Now I would like to shear my best no sugar cheesecake recipe with you. It took me a long time till I gat the recipe the way it is now, but I believe it is perfect how ti is today.
That means if you're on a diet this recipe should do it for you.
The best think is that it has only 207,47 Kcal in 3,5 oz where a traditional cheesecake counts 254 Kcal!
Isn't that perfect!
Pleas try this amassing cheesecake, but when you shear don't forget to mention that it is my idea and recipe :) !
Have fun baking!


350-300F/ complete baking time 75min/ 7' pan
Ingredients:


  • My homemade apple jelly
  • 2 eggs
  • *1 tsp honey
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 4 oz cream cheese light
  • 2 full Tbsp of corn or potato starch
  • 1/3 Vanilla seeds of one small vanilla bean

* You can always use more honey if you like, but I believe the cheesecake is great this way. But remember every tsp of honey has 22Kcal




Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350F
  2. line your pan with baking paper
  3. If you didn't make My apple jelly in advance make it now and let it cool.
  4. Combine the starch with the vanilla seed ant put it a side.
  5. Break the eggs into a bowl and start mixing on high. After view seconds still mixing add slowly half a tsp of honey.
  6. After 1 min. of beating add another half a tsp of honey. 
  7. Then beat the eggs till they are white and fluffy. Using the 3 second rule. lift your mixer up and if the egg mixture doesn't fall from the paddles before 3 second are over, it is ready.
  8. Now act very quickly and beat the cheeses together, ad the starch and mix well.
  9. Add the cooled "My apple jelly" and mix to combine.
  10. Now add one Tbsp of the egg mixture to the cheese mixture folding it gently in with a spatula or wooden spoon, steering after every addition to combine.
  11. Fill the mixture into your prepared pan, put it in the hot oven and bake for 30min (350F)
  12. Reduce the heat to 300F and bake another 30min. (It is important that you don't open the oven door during backing other wise your cake will fall.
  13. After the last 30min of baking turn of the oven open the dore a hinch and live the cake in the oven for another 15min.
  14. Now take the cake out of the oven and but it on a wire rack to cool completely (don't take it out of the pan)
  15. Put the cheesecake for an other hour into the fridge. Although a cheesecake should rest at least 12h in the fridge, that strengthens its tasted.

.
I served the cheesecake with low fat wiped cream.

Enjoy!!



Did you like this recipe?
Maybe you already tried it?
Let me know what you're thinking!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz